PressPad is an exciting place to work! We believe that everyone deserves a chance and are proud to support young people, especially at the start of their careers.
PressPad benefits for staff:
- London Living Wage Employer
- Totally flexible and remote working options
- 25 days holiday + 3 days at Christmas
- Sick pay (including excellent consideration of mental health issues)
- Mental health first-aid-trained managers
- Annual review of benefits package
- Training budget available
Learn more about our organisation here.
Current job or freelance openings
Newsletter fellowship (freelance)
We are looking for a Newsletter Fellow who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our regular newsletters.
Newsletter columnist (freelance)
We are looking for a Newsletter Columnist to share insights into the media world, talk about diversity,debates, and highlight initiatives in order to create a coalition of like-minded changemakers.
Become a host
Have a spare room and want to give a leg up to a new generation of under-represented aspiring journalists?
Have an idea for a piece on our blog?
Volunteer with the PressPad Charitable Foundation
We are also always looking for people with skills such as video editing, design, social media, research, and fundraising to help us with our day-to-day tasks. If you feel you have something to offer to our organisation we’d also love to hear from you.